le chateau de Lauquerie

 

 

 

 

Home

Castle

Bed & Breakfast

Cottage rental

Swimming pool

Tennis court

Surroundings

Price

Booking

Access information

Reception

Information

 

 

 

             

 

 

 

Prices 2018

   

Bed & Breakfast room

135 € per night

- Les prix ci-dessus comprennent la chambre et le petit déjeuner pour 2 personnes pour 1 nuit.

 - Additional bed : 50 € per day

 - Table d'hôtes : 35 € / personne (sur réservation)

 - Toutes les chambres et parties communes sont non fumeur.

 - Le petit déjeuner entre 8H30 et 10H00.

 - We ask 40% of the cost when you make the reservation.

 - Small pets allowed under conditions (10€ per day).

     

Cottage (4 people)

850 € per Week

 - Additional bed : 40 € per day

 - Toutes les chambres et parties communes sont non fumeur.

 - We ask 40% of the cost when you make the reservation, the other 70% should be paid two month before the holiday period.

 - Guarantee deposit of 800€ 

 - Small pets allowed under conditions (10€ per day).

     

Château

 Weekly price

 

 Pack  8 bedrooms

8100 €
Pack 10 bedrooms 9700 €
Pack 14 bedrooms 11300 €
Pack 17 bedrooms 12400 €
Pack 20 bedrooms 13200 €

 - Additional bed : 30 € per day

 - Toutes les chambres et parties communes sont non fumeur.

 - We ask 40% of the cost when you make the reservation, the other 60% should be paid two month before the holiday period.

 - Guarantee deposit of 3500€  (restitué après le séjour si aucun dégât n'est constaté)

 - Small pets allowed under conditions (10€ per day).

     
Payment by cheque or credit transfert

Others possibilities

 (Contact us)

  

 

 

Château de Lauquerie

47410 Lauzun

Mail : chateaudelauquerie@free.fr

Tél :  06 09 39 92 44